The Suspended Pulley Trainer is designed for all fitness levels.
With an easy set up system, you can use the Suspended Pulley Trainer anywhere, anytime!
Made from lightweight but long lasting material that can handle the harshest of workout environments. Crush full body workouts without needing any additional weights!
Let go of excuses, and bring the Suspended Pulley Trainer into your home, today!
Full Body Routine:
- Single-Leg Squats - Grasp the handles while standing. Raising one foot off the ground, squat down on the opposite leg using the handles for stability
- Single Leg Lunge- In a split leg lunge stance, put the back foot in the handle and squat down, returning to the starting position just before the back leg touches the ground.
- Row- On the back or leaning backward in a standing position, grasp the handles with the arms extended. Pull your body toward the handles until reaching the midline of the chest.
- Chest Press- In a pushup position, place feet in handles and perform a pushup. For easier variation, remain standing and slightly leaning forward. Grasp handles at the midline of the chest and push away from the body.
- Chest Fly- In a pushup position, grasp the handles with palms facing inward. Keeping the arms extended, move the handles in opposite directions in line with the chest to lower yourself close to the ground. For variation, perform this movement while standing and slightly leaning forward.
- Hamstring Curl- On the back, place the feet in the handles. Thrust the hips upward and pull the feet toward the butt.
- Pike- In a pushup position, place feet in the handles. Keeping the legs extended, pull the feet toward the body and draw the hips back toward the ceiling. Similar to a bending over position at the top of the movement.
- Plank- In a pushup position, place the feet in the handles. Place the elbows on the ground and the handle flat in front of the face. Hold this position.
- Bicep Curl- While standing, grasp the handles with the palms facing up and lean slightly backwards. Pull the handles to the shoulders while keeping the elbows as still as possible.
- Tricep Extension- While standing grasp the handles and lean forward slightly. Arms extended at shoulder height. Slowly lower yourself forward by bending your elbows until 90 degrees with the knuckles facing upwards.